Forge Leadership Podcast. Episode 18 : Jody Wainwright
Jody Wainwright is a Director of the British Fine Jewellery company Boodles, a family run company where he particularly enjoys finding and acquiring diamonds from around the world.
Simon Barrington asks Jody how he applies his Christian faith and values to his work and how relationship is one of the fundamental keys to success in business.
“I think when I do pray for specific people in our company it’s 110 so it’s not that many you get God’s heart for them I can’t shortcut that. This is really for me the key which is to see people as as God sees them. And when I do that it changes you, your heart softens, or you know it prompts you to ask more questions than you might ordinarily or if you racing around it with lots going on, it calms me down. I think actually you’re never going to get away from the fact that prayer is the starting point for me”
In this episode you will learn :
- What it’s like leading one of the top fine Jewellery companies in the UK
- Why relationships are so key to business
- How to apply your Christian faith as a senior leader in a business
Three things to do now
1) Subscribe to the Forge Leadership Podcast to ensure that you don’t miss an episode
2) Join Forge Leadership on Social Media
Twitter / Instagram: @forge_lead_uk