Forge Leadership Podcast. Episode 14 : Dr Krish Kandiah
Dr Krish Kandiah
In this episode we interview Dr Krish Kandiah. Krish is the Founding Director of Home for Good, a young charity seeking to make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Together with his wife, Miriam he co-authored a catalytic book “Home for Good” which blends the story of God and addresses challenges of our times. Krish is in demand as a speaker both nationally and internationally. He regularly speaks at larger conferences, corporate events and is a regular broadcaster on radio and television.
Actually I think if we’re able to demonstrate practically the grace and radical hospitality of God, I think that’s a turning point for how the church is perceived and therefore how the gospel is received in our nation and so I’m really excited doubt it and that’s how we know we have started a movement.
In this episode you will learn :
- Why Krish thinks that leaders should listen to their spouses more
- Why it’s ok to read Scripture for the purpose of preaching
- How to stand up and have a voice for Biblical values and to speak out on behalf of the most vulnerable
- How to engage with Government
Three things to do now
1) Subscribe to the Forge Leadership Podcast to ensure that you don’t miss an episode
2) Join Forge Leadership on Social Media
Twitter / Instagram: @forge_lead_uk