Forge Leadership Podcast. Episode 13 : Tim Morfin
Founder and CEO
This weeks guest is Tim Morfin. Tim is the Founder and CEO of Transforming Lives for Good an innovative Christian charity that is partnering with local Churches to come alongside children at risk of being excluded from education. Tim talks about the growth of the charity over 25 years, how it was founded, how he has changed as leader and the other leaders that have had an impact on him. Full of inspiring stories, this is a must listen for budding social entrepreneurs.
“I think you know I was probably a typical grumpy teenager you know suggesting that everything could be better and everything was rubbish, wheras in actual fact a lot of it was great but there was opportunity for it to be better. And what was so good was that the leaders of that group were patient enough to listen to my grumble but also courageous enough to say to a sort of 14/15 year old well why don’t you have a go”
In this episode you will learn :
- How you can partner with your local school to prevent children from being excluded and the transformation it brings to individual children’s lives.
- How to turn grumbling and resentment into radical social change
- Some great advice on how to start up a charity and grow it from nothing
Three things to do now
1) Subscribe to the Forge Leadership Podcast to ensure that you don’t miss an episode
2) Join Forge Leadership on Social Media
Twitter / Instagram: @forge_lead_uk